Questia Online Library

I recently tried out the Questia Online Library, and I just have to tell you all about it! I was looking for an online library for some online research that I had to do. Well, Questia had online books, online journals, and online articles--everything I needed!!

Questia describes themselves as a product for high school and college students, but they are so much more! I am a graduate, but I still benefitted from their online library. Their reach is broad: anyone who is interested in research should check them out--no matter what age!

In fact, with Questia Media, Inc., you will have access to the world's largest online academic library and research resource. We're talking 67,000 full-text books and over 1.5 million articles. I can barely even comprehend of that magnitude, but it's true. They've really compiled an immense body of literature to facilitate your research needs, whatever they may be.

If you're interested, then know this: you're going to get a digital toolkit so you can researchers to highlight text, properly cite passages, and automatically generate bibliographies and footnotes. Also, once you're a customer of Questia's, you'll have a personalized workspace complete with your own bookshelf and reference resources so you can easily organize the research you're doing. Questia knows it's audience because it was designed by the educated for those that want to be educated, and the Questia service also includes the Questia Classroom, a place where you can communicate with teachers in a classroom setting. Did you know that they've been around for almost a decade, and I only just found out about them? And by the way, Questia Media is based in Houston.

If you're interested, make sure that you check out their site!! You'll be happy you did, I guarantee it!

Tanya

Questia Online Library





Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Rainbrooke's colorful laptop cases for women

Traffic Jams

Vibrant Technologies