Chicago Cubs

I recently wrote about the Giants, and I realized that there are other fans out there too--CUBS FANS!! I didn't want to neglect you, so I thought it would be important to also discuss ...dum da da dum....Chicago Cubs Spring Training Tickets of course!

Now I haven't attended a Cubs spring training event, but I would really love to go. In fact, I don't know anyone who has, but I'm sure it's a wild ride. I have a few friends who are really dedicated Cubs fans, and I was recently thinking about getting them tickets to see Spring training. What would you recommend--getting them tickets even though I can't afford the best seats, or getting them something else altogether? I would really like to buy them an "experience" for Christmas, and I think this would be one of the most amazing ones they ever had.

If you're a Cubs fan, make sure you look into Spring Training tickets--you'll be glad you did!

Tanya

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Rainbrooke's colorful laptop cases for women

Traffic Jams

Vibrant Technologies