Trivia Game!



Hi there everyone--

I have to tell you about this trivia Game of Arts and Entertainment!! I absolutely love trivia, so this is perfect for me. You can find it at www.t9.com, and its long name is the Flash Based Flash Widget Trivia Game for Arts and Entertainment, but I just call it FUN!!!

So, they're holding a Flash embedded Cellphone-based Trivia Game and Contest on Arts and Entertainment that's going on right now, and the winners receive Sony Erickson cellphones, Best Guy Gift Certificates, iPods and more. What more could you ask for right around the holiday time???



So make sure you check out www.t9.com, and you can also have any of your questions answer on the Affilite signup backend:
http://onlinegamingdirect.com/affiliates/register/

If you love trivia like I do, then this is the perfect opportunity for you!

Enjoy!
Tanya

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Rainbrooke's colorful laptop cases for women

Traffic Jams

Vibrant Technologies