Brand New Trivia Blog!

no specific text required
avivadirectory

Wow, I just found this great new trivia blog, and it's got some really amazing things on it. First of all, it's organized into headings, which I think is a great idea, because it allows you to remember the specific pieces of trivia better. For instance, I found the following piece of trivia about monsters: In Romania, beware of a seventh son or daughter. They have the ability to turn into werewolves....but at the same time, there were tons of other things about monsters in that heading, plus there were things about cats, and the eiffel tower, and pretty much anything you can think of! I assure you that if you check out this site, you won't be disappointed. Just go to: http://www.avivadirectory.com/trivia/. And make sure you let me know your reaction. Personally, I loved it!
-Tanya

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Rainbrooke's colorful laptop cases for women

Traffic Jams

Vibrant Technologies