Call Miner!

Recently I called my airline provider to Churn and told them I will never fly their airlines again--and I am completely certain that this decision is final. The airline was British Airways and I was on a flight back from London to New York during the increased security measures due to the terrorist threats. I had to check all my luggage, including my very expensive camera equipment, and when we landed, my bag containing the expensive electronics was missing! All the other bags had made it through. It was not until 5 days later when I learned that my bag was being returned--a courier service brought it...but when I looked inside, the bag was empty! So, it turned out that one of the British Airways associates stole the electronics from my bag, and I have no way to trace them. So, I will NEVER fly British Airways again--especially NOT through London's Heathrow airport.

Even worse, when I called their customer service repeatedly, they were absolutely repugnant, they did not help at all, and they kept saying that there was nothing they could do. I still have not received any type of refund, although they keep telling me that they lost my information, or worse still that they never received it. Please keep this story in mind if you are interested in flying and consider British Airways for your journey. RECONSIDER!!

If you have a story about switching providers, I would encourage you to write about it. Also check out Call Miner a company that offers products to help companies identify customers likely to churn so they can retain customers. Of course, that's the name of the game for providers, but they sometimes seem to forget about it!



-Tanya

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Rainbrooke's colorful laptop cases for women

Traffic Jams

Vibrant Technologies