My Eclipse

If you're looking for an Eclipse Plugin, this is last one you'll ever need.
You need to check out this new Eclipse Plugin called MyEclipse. If I could speak at my most eloquent, I would describe MyEclipse as a full-featured software development environment that functions on top of the Eclipse platform. Honestly, I’ve checked out MyEclipse, and it solved my efficiency problems and it’s tooling was of the utmost quality. If you’re a developer, this is the low cost solution that you’ve been looking for. The price is only $30, compared to 3000-10000 dollars from other vendors…that’s a humongous savings. If you want more information, check out http://www.myeclipseide.com

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Rainbrooke's colorful laptop cases for women

Traffic Jams

Vibrant Technologies