Offices2share.com-Short-Term Flexible Office Space

So, I work in an office, and it’s definitely an office from hell, even though I recently wrote that I love my work. I mean, sometimes it’s hell, and sometimes I love it. It fluctuates. Anyway, I found this awesome company called Offices2share.com, and they have a great fresh idea of creating a free search engine on which you can search for various short term, ready to use office space. And that’s not all—they are running a contest in which you send them your list of why your office is from hell, and you can win 12 months of rent (up to $12,000) at any location posted on Offices2Share.com plus a paid trip to New York City to have lunch with Donald Trump's right-hand man and former Co-Star of The Apprentice - George Ross!! I would LOVE that!!!
Although I cannot upload a video because my office is confidential, I can say the following:

I hate my office because
1. Everyone calls me fat, sometimes
2. There are people that make better boxes than I ever will
3. My chair has a hard bottom, and it hurts my butt
4. I sometimes cannot get the candy I want because the vending machine is not well stocked
5. There aren’t any good delis nearby, so I have to drive to one
6. Sometimes the boss yells
7. The boxes I make get moldy, or so I’m told
8. My computer at work is really old
9. We cannot listen to music
10. I can only use the phone once a day for personal calls

But with all that complaining aside, I do still kind of like my work…maybe I should start blogging more about that, and less about my weight…what do you think?
Either way, I think this new website is great, and I’m so glad I found it. Make sure you check it out, at The Home Office From Hell contest
Make sure you tell them that Tanya sent you!! <3<3<3

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Rainbrooke's colorful laptop cases for women

Traffic Jams

Vibrant Technologies