Tanya <3 Fratboys

CampusRights.net
Funny video

Wow: I found this awesome new video site online. If you’re interested in any of the following: funny videos, music videos, tube videos, scary ghost videos, or even cartoons, just check out this site. Oh, and if you happen to be a college aged male, this site is definitely going to be geared toward you. Trust Tanya in this case, I wouldn’t let you astray. Also, if you’re politically charged like I am, especially with congressional elections coming up, check out this site for some great de-fusing of your political woes. The opinions expressed on the site are not specifically my own, but I certainly agree with some of them. Those politicians can be real a$$-holes sometimes, if you know what I mean. And I’m sure you do.
Also, make sure you submit all the NON-PC videos you have in your collection to this site. It’s a great idea, and a benefit to society, so make sure you contribute your own video. Be edgy, be yourself! That’s Tanya’s take…now check out these images, and then get yourself to this new FRATBOY video site—NICE!


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Rainbrooke's colorful laptop cases for women

Traffic Jams

Vibrant Technologies