Phillips DiPisa



Hi there,

Since I am interested in health care now that I'm trying to lose weight, and since I am always interested in getting my readers the best information possible about their own health care, I want to let you know about a service from Phillips DiPisa Thought Leadership Library.
Phillips DiPisa is a leading healthcare executive recruiting firm. They have begun to publish a series of articles on such topics as hospital succession management, the role of the Chief Medical Officer (CMO), and diversity in healthcare workforces.

Personally, I think that these topics are extremely important to know about, but often overlooked by the health care consumer. Most people, for instance, do not know what the CMO is really there for. That's why I think it is so great that Phillips DiPisa has created the Thought Leadership Library, and I think it's essential that every American interested in being more knowledgeable about their health care should read the articles in the Thought Leadership Library at www.PhillipsDiPisa.com.

-Tanya

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Rainbrooke's colorful laptop cases for women

Traffic Jams

Vibrant Technologies