Tamale's Confessional

Hi everyone,

I just wanted to let you all see this great new confessional by PayPerPostie, Tamale.
You can watch her confessional here: http://blog.payperpost.com/2006/11/tamales-confessional-2.html

She is just back from Las Vegas and she is happy as a clam that escaped a clam bake! Check out her payperpost blog here.

And in case you're interested--I WOULD LOVE A NEW HP DIGITAL CAMERA!! I just thought you would like to know. I have been a loyal HP customer for 6 years now, and I continue to be. So if anyone is interested in giving me an HP digital camera for Christmas--I would be happy to take it! Do you hear that PayPerPost? Ha ha ha.

Payperpost is great--if you haven't checked them out yet...well...what are you waiting for???

Tanya

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Rainbrooke's colorful laptop cases for women

Traffic Jams

Vibrant Technologies