Camera

So I recently went to my sister's graduation, and I had my old dinky camera out to take some digital photos and you'll never guess what happened....everyone starting pointing at me and laughing because my camera looks like it came from the stone age. No, actually nothing happened. It worked fine, but the really important thing is that when I got home, I dropped it and it shattered into a million pieces. No just kidding again, nothing happened when I got home. I developed the pictures through some online place like WalMart or something, I don't even remember, and then when the pictures arrived at my doorstep, ALL OF OUR FACES WERE REMOVED FROM THEM LIKE WE WERE GHOSTS OR SOMETHING. No, lying again...anyway, the thing is that although I have a functional camera, and I really can't say anything horribly bad about it, and although I'm not starving or suffering from any terminal diseases that I know of, I'd really like a new camera, because mine just doesn't generate clear, sparkling pictures...and since I'm currently pregnant with 16 babies, I want to capture the many moments in 9 months...and of course...that part is the truth.

HP sponsored this post....and I helped!

Tanya

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Rainbrooke's colorful laptop cases for women

Traffic Jams

Vibrant Technologies