London

Hi there readers,

I have to tell you all about an absolutely amazing vacation that I had the chance to take, and the wonderful lodging that made it all that much better.

I recently had the opportunity to visit London Westminster and I must say that it was probably the most amazing travelling I've ever done in my entire life. The sites there are really spectacular, and the culture cannot be beat. I never heard so many people speaking in different languages in all my life.

The government buildings are guilded and very vertical. If you are an architecture buff, then you really cannot miss the sights there. And of course, right in the area is Big Ben--did you know that Big Ben is actually the name of the bell, not the name of the clock? Anyway, hearing it chime is an experience that cannot be likened to anything else, you just have to check it out yourself. And right in London is the London Eye, a pricy but magnificent trip on a tremendous, elegant ferris wheel of sorts, in which you and a group of your friends are in a cylindrical pod and you can look over all of London. It's really a beautiful thing.

When I traveled there, one of the main things I had to find was a great place to stay. The choice of hotel is a huge one, especially when visiting a foreign country. Well, I was so thrilled because I finally decided to book a luxury apartment rather than a hotel, and it was the best choice I ever made. It was through JMPtravel, so if you're planning a vacation, make sure you check out their website. The apartment was beautiful, and after each exhausting day of site seeing, I cannot describe how wonderful it was to be able to come home to a relaxing place that was all my own and completely serene.

Enjoy your trip to Westminster,
Tanya

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Rainbrooke's colorful laptop cases for women

Traffic Jams

Vibrant Technologies