RockStartup.com

Hey everyone,

I want to tell you all about the awesome The PayPerPost Reality/Documentary called RockStartup.com!

It's a really cool bunch of videos about them starting up their internet company. They really are brilliant with the types of things they try, but even they have some difficulty, which they chronicle in the videos. I think it's so cool that they are showing their trials and tribulations with PayPerPost to the world through RockStartup.com, and I hope you will all check it out! Once you go through their site and check out all the videos, make sure you post to my site to let me know which one was your favorite! I'd like to keep a running tally that I can eventually report back to PayPerPost so they know which Posties have the most fans!

As always, their web documentary is on a site that is completely user friendly, and with awesome graphics. But come on, would you expect anything less from PayPerPosties?

So make sure you check out this site as soon as possible, then keep going back to it to check out their updates, which are sure to be posted soon. The PayPerPost crew is at it again, and this time they are putting their own fresh twist on reality shows, and you really need to check them out!!

Tanya

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Rainbrooke's colorful laptop cases for women

Traffic Jams

Vibrant Technologies