Paintball Memories

Hello there,

A good friend recently called to see if I'd like to go paintballing with them, and it reminded me of the first time I ever played paintball. I had no idea what I was doing, and I went into it thinking that they really could hurt that much. My friend and I went to this place that had all day (8 hour) paintball in this quite woodsy area, and we were really out of our league, because the people playing there had lots of experience, and they were not afraid to shoot the people that were weak (read: us) right out of the trees.

So, the first game, I remember that within fifteen minutes--or maybe it was even less--I ended up getting shot on the top of the head and in the hand. And if you've ever played paintball then you know these places are the only ones that aren't covered. So it hurt, to say the least. And my friend ended up getting hit right in the mouthpiece, and he ended up tasting the paintballs, which all made of pure vegetable oil and food coloring and therefore tasted DISGUSTING!!!


Enjoy,
Tanya

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Rainbrooke's colorful laptop cases for women

Traffic Jams

Vibrant Technologies